The course covers the following aspects of day to day Docker development:
* An introduction to Docker and how it works
* Image management
* Creating Docker images
* Managing containers
* Storing and managing data in volumes
* Linking your Docker containers
* Running a web server which is connected to a database
* Configuring containers using docker-compose
Included with the course is a forum where you can ask me and fellow students Docker related questions about the course.
The course also has a set of challenges and examples to test your Docker knowledge and skills.